Thursday, January 7, 2010

AKB48 "Sakura no Shiori"

Here are finally two live performances of akb48's new single tittle "Sakura no shiori"


I already heard the rumor that it would be a slow song but i didn't expect it to be like this.
to me it sounds like a church song. It's kinda disappointing because i had hopes on this song but i think that it can grow on me later and make me not hate it hopefully.

After such a great single like River i undersatnd they have to come out with a more chilled single like maybe something like "Boku no taiyou" right now i like this song less than "sakura no hanabiratachi" which is the only AKB48 song that i don't like.

I'm still looking forward to this single because i like the other songs by the teams YJ and PB. those two songs i'm really feeling them and maybe with time "Sakura no Shiori" will grow on me. Now i can't wait to finally hear the other song, which i know for sure is gonna be better than the official one. The next song as we know is gonna be the theme song for their upcoming tv drama "Majisuka Gakuen " which i believe will start broadcasting tomorrow.

I'm starting to worry about how much this single is gonna sell because so far "RIVER" is their top one single and this song can not be compare to river. I can't wait to watch the PV for this song because i'm wondering about the senbatsu members.



No comments: