Monday, December 28, 2009

TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was really great!!!

I finally got myself a christmas and birthday present!!
Guess what it was??

...............





..........................





.......................





AKB48 travel Dairy and Perfume's Livefolio


I'm so happy!! Finally i have These to books which i've been wanting. they're both really worth it (even though i'm extremely broke now)




AKB48's pb came with 2 pictures(BLT)

I was so super extremely lucky to get Kasai's Picture!!!
she looks super cute<33333


Perfume's livefolio brings about 200 pictures!!
the pictures are amazing i really love this PB<333




Here are some better quality pictures






Everyone should really go buy this if you can afford it, trust me you wont regret it.

2 comments:

mace-chan said...

whoah nice gift you got there...

Anonymous said...

Could you scan perfume livefolio? I would love you forever! =D