Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Perfume New album "⊿" Song previews

Click songs to listen

1.Take off



4.edge (⊿-mix)



5.NIGHT FLIGHT



6.Kiss and Music



7. Zero Gravity



8.I still love U



9.The best thing



10.Speed of Sound



12.願い (Album-mix)



So far their music has totally changed with thisnew album, it sounds really different from their old stuff. i guess that once again i'm gonna have to get used to it though i already like this album more than game which i only liked about 3 songs.
can't wait for the tour!!!!

3 comments:

nocchio said...

i cant wait for the new album too!!
i love their new music style!!
they really are the best!!!!!!!!

are you going to the tour, hana?

Ana Silvia said...

^
I want to go but I'm too far here in NYC.
It would be so great if I could go.

You?

Thanks for keeping up with my blog.
If I don't go to this tour I will deffinately go
to their next concert. : )

nocchio said...

No, i cant go to their concert either...
i wish i could...but im gonna go to their next concert!!!!meet you there!!@_@

oh hana. your blog is great!!!!i want to say thank you!!!