Saturday, May 9, 2009

Morning Musume Close-up Version Caps

 I love this video and can't stop watching it.
This close up version it's really interesting and i really love it. 
Love the White background. 

 This video is so different from Naichau Kamo which was very dark video.
I like this one better because i can see them more clear.


Opinion About the girls.

Koharu
Whenever i watch this video i can't stop thinking about how much i hate the make-up she's wearing. it makes her look very pale. the lipstick really bothers me. 
I think she should've wore a darker color on her lips. the hair style it's okay i guess.



Risa
Her hair looks really nice but i don't like that much how she looks.
She looks very chunky....: ( but i still love her no matter how chunky she gets.
don't like the outfit.


Aika and JunJun

this two girls are like whatever. Don't like how they look as usual.
i like aika in the dance shot version. i think it's this new brownish hair
 she has now that i don't like.



Eri
Beautiful as usual but i don't like that outfit. I don't know why she always gets the 
worst outfits. it's like if they want her to look bad but i don't think that's gonna work.
remember the hideous outfit from Naichau kamo? that was terrible. 



Sayumi

Love the dress she's wearing and the make-up suits her but I don't know it's just 
sayumi she always looks the same. maybe cause they didn't do a weird hair style.
I like how she looks here very cute style.


LinLin

Love how she looks. the Pink really works for her. this girl has the potential
for me to like her in the future.



Reina
My Super cute reina looks amazing <333333333333
Love the hair style, love the make-up, love the shirt and the necklace.
she looks too cute on this video. i had to post more caps of her cause she 
looks too cute.




AI

Super Super beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ai is too much too cute too beautiful!!!
I really love the hair style everything about her on this video.
she's killing me with all that beauty.





LETS HOPE THE OFFICIAL PICTURES ARE AS NICE AS THEY LOOK IN THE PV.

No comments: