Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hana Horizon's new blog.

 I though i should introduce myself on my first post. 
I'm not sure about how to use this blog that much but I'm really willing to work hard on it.
i run a perfume blog, which was my first blog ever. there i usually post pictures.
i think i had that blog for about a year now.
 not so long ago i started a new blog on hatena. there i usually talk about music and post some lyrics that i write. also i post about perfume. it's my japanese blog.
I'm logging for something different in this blog. here i will talk and post about all my favorite jpop artist as about myself so that people can get to know me a little more. 
my favorite jpop group as obvious as it is, is perfume, but i like other people that i usually don't talk about on my other blogs.
those are 
YUI
Tommy Heavenly6
Berryz Koubou
Morning musume
AKB48 
On this blog i will actually post about these artists. i'm hoping to find lots of interesting things
to talk about here and i think i will, since it'll be about many different things.
i'm loving my layout desing so far and i really like the picture a used for my banner.
On my player i have some of the songs i like from my favorite artist though i just remember that i forgot about AKB48's new single.
i'll also talk about dramas and anime. right now i'm watching Q.E.D with Ai Takahashi. i really like it they're both so adorable. anime i'm not really watching any so if anyone could recommend me one i'll be really happy.

No comments: