Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Perfume Visual Book pamphlet

I'm really happy because finally after waiting almost a whole month, my perfume pamphlet arrived on the mail yesterday.
I totally love it. they look amazing and the photoshots are very unique.

I wish they would release more things like this because this is definitively one of their best producs! i really recommend it.
This brings about 20 pictures including single shots and group shots. also an small individual interview.
the quality looks really good and it's very colorful.





I'm planning on getting another one just so i could have an extra copy of this.
I'm going more broke buying so many perfume merchandise but i can't help it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey great scans and I mean your whole website. Thanks for taking the time to put them up. I'm a huge Perfume/AKB48 fan. :)

Alice and the Pirates said...

O.O DO WANT! Where did you get it? Thanks for the awesome scans btw- I always come to your blog for Perfume news and scans :)

nocchio said...

i wish i could buy one of those too///
did you buy portofolio?
its one of my best;;;

Ana Silvia said...

^
yes i got the portfolio. i bought this at their online store.