Monday, March 2, 2009

TOMMY HEAVENLY6

ok so i was listening to this song from tommy heavenly and decided to summit a translation.

the from is from her second album HEAVY STARRY HEAVENLY "stay away from me"
which is one of my favorite songs from the album. translation may not be perfect.


stay away from me stay away from me
Romaji english

Don't you wanna enjoy with me? don't you wanna enjoy with me? baby!
Baby! sekkaku futari de iru noni i'll keep it between us two
watashi to ita tte tanoshikunai n' desho? Am I not too fun?
alright baby! alright baby stay away from me!
Stay away from me!

nee baby! nande watashi to iru noni right baby! why is it me
dare to nani wo hanashite iru no? what are they talking about?
watashi no koto nante ki ni shitenai n' desho? is not that i care about it?
alright baby! alright baby stay away from me!
Stay away from me! if you hate me!
If you hate me!!

So many clouds coming in my mind so many clouds coming in my mind
naze wakatte kurenai no? why i do not understand?
nemurenai yoru wo oshiete at last i was
counting sleepless nights
yatto aeta hazu na noni

onaji kimochi da to omotteta noni i'm feeling the same way
nanka chigau nakisou ni naru different things that almost made me cry
nanigenai kao de with a casual look
futtobashita KAPUCHI-NO knocked my cold capuccino
sameteta kara ii desho! isn't it good!
I hate you! i hate you!

So many clouds coming in my mind so many clouds coming in my mind
naze kamatte kurenai no? why i dont know?
nan no you da ka shiranai kedo but what i cant do
watashi dake mite hoshii noni is what i want to see.

I want you to know i want you to know

So... so many clouds coming in my mind
you know before the storm comes
* many clouds coming in my mind stay away from me
you know Before the storm comes look at me!
Stay away from me!
"Look at me!"
* repeat so many clouds coming in my mind
i just what i want to see.
many clouds coming in my mind
watashi dake mite hoshii noni

No comments: