Monday, March 14, 2011

Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan

Hello everyone I know I haven't been updating my blog recently well I've been busy.
I wanna take a moment to talk about japan and the tragic events that happened on Friday march 11.
Yes as we all know there was a 8.9( upgraded to 9.0) earthquake follow by a tsunami at the northeast
Of the country. This is all so tragic and breath taking. I can't even try to imagine what all the people from that
Region are going through. I know that japan is a very important country to me and for all my readers, so I wanna
Say that at this moment we have to be strong and pray for the sake of all those innocent people, who lost their life so sudden
Because of this matter. This disaster really broke my heart and I cried while watching the news on Friday.
I hope that everyone can recover from this.

I know that most of my readers are Japanese and I want you all to know how this has affected me as well.
Im very thankful to everyone for keeping up with my blog and I want you all to know that I'm praying for japan.
From the button of my heart I really hope that everyone can recover soon.

When I heard about it on Friday morning, I swear to you all the first thing I thought about was perfume, AKB48 and YUI. I was so worry about them as if they were family. Thankfully they are safe and hopefully it'll stay that way. Many events will be cancel because of everything that's happening so I'm not sure how often I can update my blog.

Everyone please don't lose faith and keep praying. To all my readers and to all the Japanese people, I'm very sorry and my condolence to the ones who've lost loved ones and their homes.

No comments: